Everyday Makeup Tutorial
Discover how to create a flawless makeup look and get the perfect shade match with this everyday makeup tutorial for deep skin tones from COVERGIRL® and Nyayan Koung. Follow this easy step-by-step guide and learn Nyayan’s tips and tricks on creating an everyday makeup look.
1) Prep and moisturize your skin with COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition Skin Primer
2) Dab COVERGIRL TruBlend Base Business Face Primer
to the high points of your face and any other areas you would like to highlight.
3) Apply COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Made Liquid Foundation
. Pro tip: to get your best shade match, determine your undertone. Each shade of this foundation caters to a specific undertone.
4) Brighten your under eyes, lids and other dark spots with COVERGIRL Full Spectrum All Day Idol-Brightening Concealer
5) Set your foundation with COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition - All Day Powder Foundation
6) Begin applying a brown eyeshadow
shade to your lid as a transition color.
7) Line your upper lid with COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Defining Moment All Day Eyeliner
. Smudge with pencil or fingertip if needed.
8) Pack a brown shade on your eyelid to create a subtle smokey eye.
9) Apply COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Waterproof Mascara
for long, voluminous lashes.
10) Add highlighter and blush to your cheeks from the COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Sculpt Expert - Multiuse Cheek Palette
11) Contour your cheeks with the brown eyeshadow you used to create a smokey eye.
12) Create a bold, beautiful lip with COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Idol - Liquid Lipstick